Sunday, January 31, 2010

From the kite forum

Hey guys ,

I have had quiet a few sessions on the epic screamer 10m and i am 70 kilos riding a brunotti pro x 128 * 39

Firstly,can i say well done to dimitri and co for prompt delivery and great service.

Now down to the kite ,out of the bag you can see it is top notch construction.

Rigging was easy with kook proof connectors.

Bar is the way i like it with depower above the bar and very easy to adjust size.I adjusted the front lines one knot t shorter which made it perfect for me

I have had the 10m out up to about 25 knots and oh my god the jumps and loops are amazing also great for board offs ,
I went in a local comp recently and took out the big air and hangtime prize. :jump:
Also worth noting the relaunch is very good in comparison to the thruster.
For me the bottom end is easily 3 knots better than the thruster so maybe 12 knots .

Anyway give it a go and have an EPIC session

good winds to all :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: