Sunday, January 31, 2010

From France




Hi everybody, Epic Kites are now available in France, where the first Screamer and Renegades are enjoying our cold and windy winter spots!
I had a true Epic session a few days ago, with the brand new Renegade 6 which is really more responsive than me in a 7°C water....

At first, for my 80kgs, I was well surprised to ride easy in only 20 knots, then the wind rose fast and It became really funny.
With this kite, you got a true predictible and totally controlable power.
The jumps are amazing and the hang time is really big.
If you liked hang-gliding, you r gonna enjoy the Renegade 6 kiteboarding as well!!
According to the fresh water I don't sent much unhooked moves but I sent a few basics and it was powerfull.

Moreover this kite get a really efficient relaunch, so I think it could be really interesting for schools and beginners as well.

Anyways, I think this is a kite you can have fun at anytime anywhere...
Look forward to try the other ones

....Sorry for my bad english, I let the pictures speak!