Monday, January 11, 2010

From the Kite Forum

Hello guys,
Just wanted to let you know that I had a quick blast on the 6m Renegade today. Wind was bad up and down ranging from 15kn with gusts up to 22-23 kn and sometimes down to 10-12kn but the 6m had plenty of grunt. Very smooth with perfect amount of barpressure and feedback. I was flying it with 16m lines on a 127-37.5 twintip. I set it up, launched it and never looked at it again until I landed it after the session. Very user friendly and felt like home from the moment I launched it.

Construction is amazing and the graphics are very cool. I liked some details like the tidy onepump system, short bridal, protection pads on the LE and the reinforcments allround. The kite looks and feels nuclear bomb proof.

I liked it very much for such a short session. Only thing that needed was to put the front lines on the second knot to make them a little shorter.
For wave riders and allround kiteboarders its a dream kite

Was taken from this forum.
http://www.kiteforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2360987&p=634095&e=634095