Monday, January 4, 2010

From the Kite Forum

Demo Day today in Isla Blanca (Mexico).EPIC JUST ARRIVED IN MEXICO.I flyed 3 kites today :Renegade 11m and 9mScreamer Ltd 10m.The wind was North 12 to 15knts, flat water.I was impresed by the Ltd 10m in 12/14knts. Very good power, soft bar pression, very stable, quick turn, VERY GOOD hanh time, and more..... Even if this kite is more for advanced riders, it stay simple to use.The Renegade 11m is slower and more stable. Perfect for play without any trouble. To be honest, not my style.But the Renegade 9m is WOUAHHHHHH with 15knts. Stable, Easy, good power, no pression on the bar or just enough, turn fast. I ve to try it on waves.About the construction ; everything is here, one pump, reinforcements where it need, large bag to put 2 kites, pockets. The bar is clean ; no extras that you don t need, soft, lines with extensions. Clean..I like and ll try them again tomorow to choose witch one I ll take.You can try them on the next days. Ask Mickey, Cel.984 134 26 73, pdckiteboarding@gmail.com