Thursday, April 29, 2010

From: Mateusz Milosinki SU2 boards.
Dimitri,
Just wanted to let you know that I’ve demoed your kites. I am blown away by Screamer 14. I’m 245lbs and I was riding this weekend in 15-16mph wind on my 135x41 SU-2 Prorider (which as you probably know doesn’t plane that fast and requires a little bit more power). I was perfectly powered with my weight and this “small” board on the 14 (it was set to 3rd knot but I would’ve been fine on the second too).

I’m really going to miss the 14 until I get my own. I really really liked it. I really liked the bar pressure, even though it is heavier to what I’m used to, but I love how the kite handles and love the feedback on the bar. Another thing that I just love is how predictable this kite is, and it always is where you expect it to be. You guys did a great job designing this kite.

I also tried 11 Renegade that Dale sent me, but I tried it in really gnarly conditions, that were really not suitable for testing. Wind was up and down from 10 (and sometimes less) to 35-38mph. All I can say it is super stable and handles great. Also very predictable and very comfortable:)

I’m going to go ahead and order the 14 as soon as I free up some cash which should be either this week or next week. Do you take Amex or other CC? (or maybe Paypal?)

Thanks again for hooking me up with demo kites from Dale. Right now guys in LA are trying them so hope you’ll guys will have more orders coming in:)

Talk to you soon.
M.