Monday, April 12, 2010

Paul's email

Hi,
My name is Paul. I've been kiting for a few good years all-year round on water, land and snow. You and Cameron have been my inspiration to try and teach my brother's kids (9 years old boy and 11 years old girl). Last year in Cape Cod I had them hop on my kiteboard and started pulling them around just like I saw you do it in one of your videos with Cameron. I was blown away that after the second try they were up and riding. After a few more tries they were edging properly. I was totally spent that day and the next from pulling them around.

I am ready to buy them a harness and was curious what harness does Cameron have. He looks about the same height and weight as my brother's kids. The waist size is something in between 22 and 25 inches.

I see you are having some awesome conditions in the Outer Banks. I am still landboarding as the water is too cold around Cape Cod. Good Luck with the Epic brand and I appreciate any help with the harness.

Thanks,
--Paul