Thursday, April 8, 2010

Taken from the www.kiteforum.com
Post subject: Re: New Brand: Epic Kites
Medium Poster
Joined: 18 May 2008 16:34
Posts: 155 iblocalsurfer
So I finally placed an order for some Renegades after reading all these posts, watching the testimonials, and recommendation from a friend. I originally ordered some Eclipse kites, but after over 3 months of waiting, just decided to get my money back. I placed the order Monday night after Dimitri finished his demo's. I wanted a black one and a green one as my first choice, however they only had orange and green in stock for those sizes. But, he said he would make some calls to get my first choices. I know this guy was up until 1:30 am filling 17 orders that night. Well, the order went out the next morning and the kites will be here Friday(with my first color choice). More to come on the performance of the kites, however, customer service is second to none.