Monday, April 26, 2010

We had a small demo day here last week had about 5 riders show up, everyone was impressed with the kites, we flew the 10 and 14. Going to put together another demo and try to get a few more people to show up. I have some photos and video. Let Dimitri know that I will try to post some of that by the end of the week. The 10 really blew a few peoples mind. It was fairly light wind and we had some lighter riders boosting on the 10. Were supprised with the power.
Hope all has been good. My wife, daughter and I will be in Hatteras along with a couple of friends first part of June and would like meet up with you,Dimitri and your family to get some riding in and would also like to invite you guys to dinner. I will let you know the dates and hope you all are available.
Take care. I will look for that invoice.
Thanks,
Steve