Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hello Dale,
Can you post this on the BLOG


From:
Corrado M. Cilio, M.D., Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Pediatric Immunology


Hi Dimitri,

I thought for correctness to update you. Well I bought the 10 ldt and the 14 screamer in the end!
Finally yesterday after 10 days of no wind or "wind but stacked at work", I had the chance to try both kites! The session started with light wind 10-12 knts and after 1-2 hrs picked up to 24-25 knts.

I have to say that Epic kites are just AWESOME!! The 14m keep me going upwind easily, very stable and made me jump high in light wind. I need to spend more time with it though and I had a bit of a tricky time to self-land it since the mini 5th do not really shout the kite down, a bit different from my other kites. The 10 ldt... ushh which a kite! Very stable and easy to re-launch, smooth to ride and gentle even under intense gusts... but the shit is the hanging time!! I had time to adjust my straps while on air = : D! Once I will ride it a bit more I can imagine doing any sort of thing up there! I will use it few more times and I dump a note on the forum!

The other good thing is that I am in sweden using epic at the moment. Many people were curious and I give the 14m to try to a bunch of them (not the 10 because I could not get out from the water, was too much fun to give it to others). There is an american guy that just set up his own company and he is very interested in distribute your kites here. If you think that is something you can be interested we can contact you under business prospective and you can deal directly with him. He is a very nice guy.

That is all, I can't wait to ride more my new Epic!! Thank you Dimitri, and I hope to see you soon-

Corrado