Friday, May 14, 2010

From: Costas
Place: Cyprus

Hello Dimitri,
Just wanted to let you know about my amazing session today. I went to the beach and it was blowing 20-23kn. There was no one there apart from a teacher and his student. I pumped up the 10m SCREAMER LTD and went into the water. I was boosting 40feet every jump and hanging up there literally for ever !!!! I was so excited !! This kite definitely boosts to the moon man!!
Later, the other local instructor came down, a very experienced rider, Flexifoil addict. After seeing me jumping he came to me and asked me for a go on the 10m LTD and he just wouldn't give it back. He pulled some huge jumps as well and he was doing his tricks like he was flying the kite for ages. He came back with the best comments he just loved it from the very first minute.
Anyways, thats all for today. Everyone who tries it is very impressed and i'm so stoked about the 10m I just can't stop thinking about those jumps. MOMI IS THE MAN !!!

Costas