Saturday, May 8, 2010

From SPI

From: John Doan (XL Kites shop)
Texas
.

Dimitri,
Just gotta say thanks a bunch for sending my big bro Matt Thames
down to South Padre for the kite roundup. Been out riding with him, and sporting
Epic kites on and off the water. Was able to ride your Limited Edition 10 Meter
Screamer and It was sweeter than what I could describe in a million words. I will be
picking one of those bad boys up as it has everything and more like I'm looking for
in a kite, just like you said in the video clip on your site. I promised Matt I'd
drop you a email to tell you how awesome of a product you have on there on the
market, and also that I am glad to see that you are getting great response, and I'm
sure that your company will take off fast, and I will spread the word about Epic to
all my kiter friends down here in Texas, as well as the West coast. Good luck In
your new venue, and you can bet Matt and I will get your kites seen out here at the
event. Sorry you weren't able to make it this year,
but I sure hope that the wedding went well, and hopefully we will see you down here
next year.

Stay Well,
John Doan