Friday, December 11, 2009

Here is a letter from the Epic Mail box.

Dear Dimitri, Sorry for intruding in your email box. I am not sure you can remember me; I met you in May 2009 at the South Padre round up. I attend your clinic on the beach and on the water. I was the only European (Italian) in the crew. It was a tremendous experience for an intermediate kiter like me and I practiced many of your suggestions even if only partially succeeding. A lot to learn in front of me. However the progression I have made after just those 2 hours is unbelievable, really. There are many things beside how to close a spectacular trick that fascinated me and that I have learnt from you that day. Those are now part of my kiting. Thank you!Now I see that you came up with another challenge (followed a bit), that’s great and I wish you all the best with Epic!I am happy with the kite I ride which are quite new expensive and great for waves. My old 12m that I use in light wind as a tractor (cab sb 08) has done is job and I was thinking about the Screamer 10m limited edition, the all black- I love that thing! Do you mind if I ask you where I could buy it? Are there any left?
Corrado
Corrado M. Cilio, M.D., Ph.D. Professor of Pediatrics