Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Feedback from Florida:

Hi, Dimitri, this is Linda in Panama City. I love my new kite. I got to ride it in very light winds, and it showed me that this can be my biggest kite in the quiver!! I was on my tiny board (125x41) and riding upwind in 10-14 mph. Tomorrow, we are to have 15-30 mph conditions. I will then be able to get a feel for the top end of the kite. I wish I had my 7M!! Anyway, I wanted to say, "Thank you," I am very excited about these kites. The graphics and color schemes are great! Simple and clean and built tough. Do you think that a 9M Renegade would be a good one to fit between the 10M and 7M? I figured it may be a good kite for gusty conditions, when I feel overpowered on the 10M, but a little underpowered on the 7M.......would like your opinion...Thank you again. I love the T-shirts and tank tops. Great design, great colors, fantastic job!!