Friday, February 26, 2010

An Email from Nick

“Dimitri,
Today I tried my 7m screamer for the first time after using my 10m as well this week. The 10 was insane and had a great low end and hang time.

About the 7m:
The wind was around 32 to 36knts and still had the steering line knot on the second one. The kite had to much power so I tried the normal knot and the second knot on the power lines. This was allot better but still thanks to the insane gusts I was overpowered sometimes. Other people had the same problem so not entirely the kites fault. After that I removed the 4m extensions, and on the 20m lines I managed to keep my edge. The jumping on a high powered 7 is absolutely insane especially when you get a gust whilst you are in the air. Though still the kite was a bit overpowered. Would changing the bridle setting to slow (was on fast) help a bit more? Or do you know the best setting?

Thanks in advance, as I said before I am happy with the kites and the way they fly.
Yours,
Nick de Rijcke”