Monday, November 23, 2009

Epic on the snow in Montana






Well once again we had another great weekend out on the snow here in SW Montana. Georgetown Lake proved to be thick enough with ice and had a couple of inches of fresh snow on top of the ice. It was still a little slick with a board though. Skiers had it made holding an edge with no problem. With winds ranging from 10-20mph I was able to take out the 11m Renegade and had a great time with it. I was amazed at the speed it had without being twitchy. It was amazingly stable in the gusts which for us snowkiters' is a definite advantage. I had one mother already asking about getting her son one for a Christmas present after she saw how stable they are. I can't wait for my whole new quiver of Epic Kites to arrive. It is going to be an amazing season!