Sunday, November 3, 2013

Pete Likes His Renegades

I honestly don't know how Dimitri does it, and to be honest he couldn't do it without the support of his wife Helen and his assistant Kristy. Regardless, the people I have had the pleasure to be served by over the past year are exceptional. I was a critic of the epic tactics right up until I experienced first hand what it is like to be an epic customer/potential customer. These people are incredibly dedicated to providing their customers with the best service they can. 

I've never been treated with such respect, efficiency, and integrity. No other kite company has even come close to the service I received from EPIC. In addition to the great service I received, the Epic Renegades are awesome all round kites. Perfect for beginners thru to advanced riders. Great range, awesome stability, unbelievable relaunch and the build quality is as good as I've ever seen... And I rode ion3s coming into this so my expectations are extremely high. Being an epic customer does not end when you pay for your kites, it's like being part of a club. The support is not exclusive to questions or concerns of the product but inclusive of advice, contacts around the globe for travel plans and confidence that no matter the situation, Dimitri will answer your questions to the best of his ability... And he is pretty able and connected.

It is no wonder there are so many loyal supporters.

Experience changes everything.

Sincerely
Pete