Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Comments from users on Kiteforum

jpkiter Says:

yep...I definitely agree that Dimitri + the EPIC team are awesome with customers...Heck, i just finished emailing him + Kristy about a sweatshirt ... I don"t think a day has even gone by + it's already at my door ....Yayhhhh !~~hot new EPIC hoodie to wear for the cooler Fall weather .... :thumb:

Thank u D ..+ K :D


windsuks Says:

I've said it many times before both on this forum and on the beach, we have had and keep having amazing service as a supplier of Epic from all at the HQ ...time after time!

We get reply's to our emails almost immediately, stock arrives within days, usually three(trans atlantic with FedEx)
Any problems, of which there have been very very few are dealt with immediately,i.e. not waiting for months like we came to accept from the big brands.

Top job guys!


EastCC Says:

I agree Windsuks, they make it really easy for their dealers , leading by example with awesome service.

All my emails & questions to Dimitri & Helen are answered really quickly, not sure if Dimitri actually sleeps at all....

Kristy does a great job too, orders always shipped that day.

Thanks team
:thumb: