Friday, July 8, 2011

manuelli post

Just want to let you know about a great experience I recently had with Epic's customer service and Dmitri in particular. I am pretty new to kiting and needed to replace the chicken loop lines as they were quite worn. I posted on the forum (see it here viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2370761) about replacing the lines. Dmitri got back to me within a couple days and recommended I save some money by buying 6mm spectra line from any marine store and doing it myself. It turned out the line I got was too thick to fit through the topmost stopper (although it was 6mm) since it was not pre-stressed. I posted on the forum again and Dmitri offered that I contact him directly. He was super nice and helpful and sent me a brand new chicken loop line direct from Epic free of charge.


Bottom line is Dmitri is a super nice guy and takes care of his customers. This is the second time he has helped me with my kiting issues Just email him and he will get back to you quickly and sort out whatever problems you are having. I for one really appreciate the individual attention that Epic gives to their customers. It has the small company feel and I get the sense that I will be taken care of. I will definitely be going back to Epic for my next kite.


Sorry for the long post but I just wanted to let people know about the good experience I had with Epic kites as I suspect that not everyone knows that they truly take care of their customers.


-Lucas