Wednesday, March 31, 2010

More from Facebook

From FACEBOOK> David posted something on your Wall:

"Dang! I loves my Renegade 11! Thanks dimitri for a great kite. Two days ago we had gusty wind and huge waves. And any one who has seen how the sets come in rio de janeiro can tell you one after another. Some jerk put his kite in between my lines!!! And my baby fell into the waves. Once up again i was so tiered and p.off that I dropped the kite when the wave hit me hard and on the third try the same thing. Now this is where all of my buddies say your kite will tear in the waves. and my friends BEST 2009 just ripped open. But min was like brand spanking new and asking for more. One thing this newbie can tell you is this kite can take wave pounding like no other kite." David posted something on your Wall and wrote: