Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Email from Aaron

I finally got to ride the Infinity....WOW this kite has some balls!!! It was blowing between 12-16mph maybe little gusts up to 20-22mph. I was riding up wind with my small board 137x41 Liquid Force Recoil and I weigh 210lbs plus all the gear.... and I was wearing all my cold weather gear. The air temp was 45 degrees and the water temp...well, the ice just thawed two days ago...it was cold! I was also doing some nice boosts. I only got to ride for about 45 minutes so I didn't get completely comfortable with it. It flys sooo much different than my old 16 Havoc! Way more power, much faster turning and feels much lighter in the air. It did fall out of the sky once but it was my own fault. I rode into a shallow bay to rest and there are alot of trees causing a wind shadow. I am very happy with my purchase.