Thursday, June 24, 2010

Email sent to Dimitri


“Whats going on Dimitri?

I just need to start by saying I have the be the luckiest guy to Have
Oliphant Ontario just up the road from me and also one of the few
dealers for Epic Kites in CANADA!!!!

I haven't taken my first lesson yet - but I am a pretty decent
wakeboarder so I have no doubts I will be able to excel at
kiteboarding. I have been doing ALOT of research and again I seriously
cannot wait until July 10th for my first lesson and purchase of an
Epic Kite. I dont know anyone who currently flys a Epic other then a
few people up here so Its almost like I will have my hands on
something that no one else does! I'm going to stay around here for the
summer to get really good then head down to Toronto and promote the
hell out of your brand, even the colors and designs are fresh man.

I have been watching alot of your online stuff and great job man,
seriously. I have alot of great photographer friends and videographers
and I will be sure to send you links showing how bad ass I look with
one of your kites!

just your entire companies branding and how you have went about
showcasing your kites is going to be the reason I go with you guys. I
am basically sold before I even try but I rather buy something from a
man who has lived the sport and knows exactly what he would want in
his own kite.

I know you are busy man, but I thought I would totally tell you I
probably wouldn't have gotten into kite boarding if I didn't come
across you guys and randomly stumble upon the dealer about an hour away!

Take care dude,

Ben Clouthier

Kincardine, Canada”