Friday, February 6, 2015

Jim from NZ loves his Screamer

Dimitri,

I am writing to thank you for the excellent service - you are your team provided.

Earlier in the week the screamer arrived in New Zealand all the way from the US.

I have been out twice now

Firstly in 15-18 knots - it performed well and in 18 knots I got some air - I did not lock in the pump up valve properly so I came in after 2 hours with a little soft kite.

BUT THEN TODAY.

The wind was between 28 and 35 knots - while I was fully depowered - I was in control and while I did not go to hard as it was the first time in these conditions - I got the most air I have ever had - and talk about hang time - intact the screamer actually wants to fly - and yes I did SCREAM!!!

This kite is simply amazing - It lives up to all the comments and advertising statements you make and it really does work from 15-35 knots - Simply incredible.

You and your design team need to be congratulated - simply the best kite I have ever had - the graphics are great.

I will be purchasing more products I am sure - although really it is a 1 quiver kite!!!


Again thanks for you service - and please feel free to share this email with anyone who is thinking of purchasing your kites.


Jim
Auckland
New Zealand

best regards

Jim