Friday, May 13, 2011

Tom loves his Infinity

Hello Dimitri, first of all I wanted to say that I got a chance to ride the Infinity last week and that I loved it. There were few riders out there, winds just sub 10mph, and at 200 lbs I had a great time on my skimboard. It was Scott Coster's kite, we spent a week riding together. I'm now seriously considering buying one -- and first of all, I wanted to ask you about bars. I usually fly LF Envy's, a 9 and a 12, and have a 45cm and a 54cm bar. How would the 54cm bar work with the Infinity? Lines are 23m, but I'm considering getting 3-5m extensions for the lighter winds. I can fly the 12 in about 11-12mph winds, but sometimes that's just not enough -- and since I have to travel for kiting, every day counts :) Any info would be much appreciated, thank you,

tom.