Thursday, May 12, 2011

Good afternoon Dimitri

Good afternoon Dimitri,

I wanted to drop you a quick note and say thanks for making such awesome products! I am sure you connect with a ton of people, I bought a 2010 bar system from you a few months ago, and have have been ripping around on my 10LTD ever since. What an awesome kite! This was my first season snowkiting and love it! I come from a ski racing background, and I think you can bump the ratings on this kite in the snow! Starting my first season in the water, and this is still by far my favorite kite!

I have been looking for a low wind kite for a while now and am bouncing around between the 14 screamer and the infinity, possibly the renegade LTD when you release it.

Your website is very informative and your 'how to' videos are great. I haven't seen another Epic up in my neck of the woods yet, but I am happy to share my LTD with anyone who isn't a beginner and wants a turn. Markchatwin on the forums was asking about questions about it after his ride on mine a couple weeks ago. He was very impressed! My only experience with your products has been awesome, and I can't wait get more of them!

I just wanted to pass on my appreciation.

Cheers!