Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Texas Screamer

Sorry to hear about the surgery Dimitri. Hope it heals up ok.
Warning - Don't try a Epic kite unless you're looking for a new one.
I made that mistake last weekend. Dimitri was nice enough to send my buddy a handful of kites to demo. He offered me up a 9m Screamer to go out on. I said sure not really looking for "another" 9m. From the get-go I was friggin amazed with that kite. My buddy knows me pretty well and I'm sure he saw the look on my face every time I cruised by. That kite is fast, has amazing lift, and fit right into my riding style. I'm usually a pretty mellow kiter even after 6 years but I was sending that kite and getting some of the biggest jumps and smoothest landings ever. Totally Stoked!!
I'm hooked! Told my buddy I want the demo kite to add to my quiver even though I had no intentions of getting another 9m.
So a word of warning, stay away from Epics kites if you're not looking to buy a new kite. You'll be hooked like me to.

For more testimonials from different riders world wide please check this link: http://www.kiteforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2371920&start=360