Monday, January 17, 2011

Post subject: Re: Epic Kites 2011Posted: 17 Jan 2011 03:18
Location: Australia.
KITEFORUM.COM
I was finally able to test the upper end of the wind scale of 7m Screamer on Friday afternoon last week in Sydney.

We had a North Easterly wind that was 30-35kts and extremely gusty. Others were on similar sizes and there were a few 9s.

I had the best ride ALL season on the 7m. I was comfortably jumping the highest on the 7 and those landings were sooooo soft. They were floaty jumps and I was surprised at the height I was able to achieve. (the height comment was from independent observers who asked me what kite I was on)

I also tested the durability of the kite unintentionally, when a jump went wrong and the kite slammed into the water. NOT a scratch. Bomb proof.

I felt totally in control 100% of the time even when the gusts were coming thick and fast. The 7m Screamer gives you a lot of confidence.

Dimitri has got a great product here and I am totally happy with my quiver.... Thanks Dimitri.