Friday, December 10, 2010

Hi Dimitri,

finally in these weeks I tested the renegade 9, good kite, very simple, reliable, good for freeriding.
I tried both configurations. The conditions were 12-18 knots with 1.5 meters waves . Above 15 knots with waves is very easy and fun. Probably under 15 knots and no waves I'll need a more powerful kite (the other model); because under 15 knots the bar otherwise becomes too hard. However, I would say that I am pleased to have tried these kite ... We immediately became good friends!

Yesterday there were about 30 kiters in the water and I have to say that several people came to see the kite and asked me for information (no one here had ever seen!). In the next windy days I hope to take some pictures of a photographer friend of mine I have contacted.
Unfortunately I could not test the hi-end I hope to do soon.
Will be updated soon..... bye bye.

David